There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
In-Store Appointment - December 11th - Friday (12:00pm-12:45pm)
Bay Quilts is now offering in-store shopping by appointments only. You can sign up here on our webpage by finding the right date and time that works best for you.
In-Store Shopping Policies:
1. Masks must be worn at ALL times while shopping in Bay Quilts and while waiting outside of our shop for your appointment. (Customers not wearing masks will not be allowed to enter so please wear your masks because we miss and can’t wait to see you!)
2. Customers must follow the 6 foot social distancing guidelines (Stickers are placed around the store for your connivence so you know where to stand so there is a safe distance between you and other customers in the shop)
3. Upon entering the store all customers MUST use hand sanitizer or use our hand washing station. (We have sanitizer placed all around the shop so you can use it as often as you like)
4. Six Customers are permitted in the store at a time
5. Each appointment allows 45 minutes in the store.
We will let customers know when 30 minutes has passed so you know its time to start getting your fabric cut if you haven't already and make your way to the register so all transactions can be completed within the appointment time.
At the end of your 45 minute appointment you must be completely checked out with all purchases finalized and ready to walk out the door so we can sanitize the shop and get ready for the next group of customers to safely enter.
After each appointment time we take 15 minutes to get ready and sanitize the shop for the next group of customers to enter. We will clean and sanitize all the cutting tables, scissors, tools, register, and anything else that has been touched.
Your safety means the world to us and we look forward to slowly being able to open again. We are doing everything possible to create a safe environment. Protecting everyone in our community and family is of the upmost importance to us for this reason we will be asking you some quick and simple prescreening questions before entering our shop. These questions are provided by the American Medical Association.
1. Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 21 days?
- Sore Throat
- Body Aches for unknown reasons
- Shortness of Breath for unknown reasons
- Loss of Smell
- Loss of Taste
- Fever at or Greater than 100 Degrees Fahrenheit?
2. Have you ever tested positive for COVID-19?
3. Are you or anyone in your household waiting for results from a COVID-19 test?
4. Have you or anyone in your household been tested for COVID-19 in the past 30 days?
5. Do you have any reason to believe you or anyone in your household has been exposed to or been in close proximity to any individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 or are displaying any of the symptoms listed above?
6. Are you or anyone in your household a health care provider or emergency responder?
We will ask you these prescreening questions before you enter our shop on the day of your appointment. If you answer “Yes” to any of the questions unfortunately you will not be able to enter our shop at this time. Please feel free to contact us so we can figure out the best way to take care of you and anything you may need. We are here for you and want to help in any way that we can.
Thank you so much for your understanding and helping us make Bay Quilts as safe as possible. Together, will all get through these challenging times. We greatly look forward to having you in our shop again!
No specifications found
- Code In-Store Appointment - December 11th - Friday (12:00pm-12:45pm)
- Weight 10