There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Featured Artist Line Up At Bay Quilts
DUE TO COVID-19 and the temporary closure of Bay Quilts we will not be having in-store events or reception parties for our featured artists, quilt shows, and gallery exhibits. The gallery lineup is also subject to change depending on the Artists wishes due to COVID-19. Until it is safe to have events and reception parties at our shop we will be having virtual gallery exhibits on Instagram Live. After the Live events on Instagram Abbeyshane will be creating a video of each quilt show and post it on our webpage so everyone can view it at any time. To get more information about our virtual events or future events when we open please sign up for our newsletter. We send out a newsletter once a month to give information and updates about our shop.
Most artist receptions are the first Sunday of the month from 1-4pm. However, there are some months we have them on a different Sunday. Please follow us on social media or sign up for our monthly newsletters to get specific dates of show and artist reception.
2020 Dates To Be Announced:
• January “The Cultural Influences in Wearables and Quilts” by Margaret Linderman
• February “Line, Shape and Color” by Liz Berg
• March “Improvisational Quilts” by Liza Dodd
• April “A Million Little Pieces” by Jean Smith
• May “Mandala Magic” by Mel Beach
• June “Almost Famous” by Judi Bianchi
• July “Matrix and Beyond” by Sandra Bruce
• August “Heartful Threads” by Lin Schiffner
• September “With Needle and Thread” by Carolyn Weil
• October “Wool Gatherings” by Fern Royce
• November “Embrace the Journey” by Pati Fried
• December “Among Friends” by Grateful Threads Group